We Are Open and Now Accepting New Patients.
However, Appointments are Severely Limited. Please Call ASAP to Avoid a Long Wait Time
…And for people who need to stay at home but still need some care, we offer Telehealth visits – Video Visits (similar to Skype or Face Time) – where you can get the care you need from your own home.
KNEE AND HIP PAIN TREATMENT — SANTA MARIA
“HOW TO SOLVE YOUR KNEE AND HIP PAIN PROBLEM… WITHOUT PAIN MEDS, INJECTIONS OR UNNECESSARY SURGERY… AND GET ON WITH YOUR REAL LIFE AGAIN!”
If you’ve got knee and/or hip pain, stiffness or an ache – it’s very tempting to think that it’s nothing, that it will go away on its own. Or, you pass it off as having just “moved wrong”, or that it’s just normal “wear and tear” or a bit of stiffness that “everyone” your age suffers from…
There’s no obvious reason why it happened – but it doesn’t seem to be getting better!…
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, knee pain and hip pain are some of THE most common problems that we see in our physical therapy office here in Santa Maria/Orcutt.
And when it comes to living with knee and hip pain, everybody we see wants to know:
“WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?”…
“WHY AM I STILL SUFFERING WITH KNEE OR HIP PAIN AFTER PUTTING UP WITH IT FOR 6 MONTHS (MAYBE MORE)?
Most people think that when they get Knee and Hip Pain, it’s just going to go away on it’s own.
That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it’ll be as if knee or hip pain never happened… But then 6 months later you’re still living with the pain – often even worse than it was when it came on.
DOES THAT SOUND LIKE YOU?
Another scenario we see all the time in our PT Clinic is when people go to see the doctor, and they are told to take some pain meds and “rest,” and “see how it goes”…
But this is rarely ever the best advice and often 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the doctor again because it hasn’t got any better. Worse, they’re often told the x-ray shows they’ve got “arthritis” given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, maybe a knee brace, and advised MORE rest…. This story is far too common and explains why so many people aged 50+ are suffering with knee and hip pain to this day.
HAS THIS TYPE OF THING HAPPENED TO YOU?
Why else does knee or hip pain last longer than it should? Well, it’s easy to get confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. There’s lots of people out there who are happy to dispense advice – but not all of it is credible.
Maybe you’re confused what to do about your knee or hip pain, because you’ve been told walking makes knee pain worse, or that you should be doing ‘this exercise’ and ‘that exercise’ to make it better.
It’s very confusing to know exactly what to do – and that’s just to avoid making knee pain worse!
And because of this confusion – this often leads people to procrastinate and put off making a decision about what to do to help fix their Knee Pain. Worse, many people just end up accepting it as “part of life” – as if it’s normal, as if it “has” to be that way.
DO YOU FEEL THAT WAY TOO?
If you’re Currently Living With Knee or Hip Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take pain meds – but the pills did nothing to help your Knee or Hip, and as soon as they wore off Knee of Hip pain struck again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or got some PT in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your Knee or Hip pain ten times worse
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Knee or Hip pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term…
If any of these have happened to you – we have good news: we hear these stories all the time!… And there’s always something that can be done.
We would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our PT’s in Santa Maria to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
“WHAT CAN I DO TO GET RID OF MY KNEE AND HIP PAIN QUICKLY?”…
WELL, HERE ARE 4 THINGS YOU CAN DO:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that Knee and Hip pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it gets worse.
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your Knee and Hip pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physical Therapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again – and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your joints even more like some exercises do).
3. Understand there are 4 stages to healing — and if you skip one of them, you may get re-injured or go back to stage 1 again. Doing the right things, at the right time is what it takes to get rid of any injury, including Knee and Hip pain. It would really help if you were given appropriate stretches and strengthening exercises to protect your Knees and Hips, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy – PT is proven to help people with Knee and Hip pain. In fact at Active Physical Therapy we are Knee and Hip Pain Specialists – these are some of THE most common injuries we see. If your Knee and Hip pain is affecting your quality of life, your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Physical Therapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the team at Active Physical Therapy can help you live with less Knee and Hip pain – we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment:
Note: This Free Discovery Visit is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about Physical Therapy – unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free Discovery Visit so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part.
SO THE NEXT QUESTION IS:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physical Therapist at Active Physical Therapy Help You Ease Your Knee or Hip Pain – In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Physical Therapy Team can do for you:
In the first visit, we can quickly let you know the root cause of your pain, and what needs to be done, starting right then – information to ease your mind, and start making progress right away!
Help you see you’re not alone in dealing with your Knee and Hip pain – we’ll guide you through our success-proven 4-stage plan for healing back pain, starting on day 1
Pain can “zap” you of energy and ability to be active – we can help you to get more done and live with more energy each day
We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of body movements that will speed up your recovery
We can help you put an end to taking all of those pain meds that are no good for your health long-term
We can help you avoid dangerous Knee and Hip surgery – and painful injections
We can help you become a better version than your “injured” self – more equipped… more physically able… and more at peace
We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that back pain has stolen from you
We can help you get through the day without having to rely on wearing a knee support to help ease the pain
We can help you to sit more comfortably and walk longer than 15 minutes without your Knee or Hip feeling weak and painful or like it is going to give out…
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from the curse of Knee or Hip pain
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at our Physical Therapy office in Santa Maria, then please just click the button below and complete the short form: