Who we help
At Active Physical therapy in Santa Maria we help people of the “well-seasoned” age range overcome body problems ranging from niggling aches and pains to major surgical rehabilitation but what we REALLY do is help people get back to living the life they deserve.
We know you have important (and fun) things to do. But your body is stopping you from doing them… or almost as bad, you’re worried that’s going to happen soon.
When something like pain, stiffness or “achy-ness” strikes in your lower back, knee, neck or shoulders, or if you experience a sports injury or hurt yourself working in the yard – we know it’s very tempting to wait, give it more time and hope it’ll simply “go away on its own” with time and rest… That you’ll wake up some morning and “poof”, it’ll be as if it never happened in the first place. But that’s usually not the case, and often the pain ends up worse than it was when it first started.
We also know it’s very easy to reach for some pain meds – but you really don’t want to have to take them – because you sense that all those pain meds are no good for your health long term, and do nothing but mask the pain instead.
Or, maybe you’re feeling confused, even skeptical because you’ve sought advice from other healthcare professionals, a physical therapist in the past, and nothing they seemed to say or do help. Maybe you even felt let down.
Can you relate?
You’re not alone if you are feeling some of these things! We hear these things all the time – in fact, people who come to see us often:
- Have stiffness, spasm, pain, or ashiness that just won’t go away.
- Have tried other treatments (chiro, other PT’s, medications, etc.).
- Thought it would be a good idea to rest and put some cream on it… but it’s just gotten worse over time.
- Been told by family or even a doctor that “you’re just getting older… everybody has aches and pains” making you think you “just have to accept it.”
- Wonder how much time they have before this body problem becomes permanent.
- Fear they may need surgery, but really want to avoid it.
- Are able to grind through the ‘niggling aches’, but it’s starting to mess up their quality of life.
- Know they can watch YouTube videos for exercises, but want an expert guide to help them heal faster (via a proven, 4-stage plan!).
- May even be feeling that loss of mobility or even loss of independence is negatively affecting their self-worth.
Any of those sound familiar?
If any of this describes you in some way then our holistic physical therapy is the solution. We would love to help you by inviting you to take advantage of a call to talk with one of our Physical Therapists in Santa Maria to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already, like many people we see, is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to schedule a call with one of our best Physical Therapists here in Santa Maria – to tell us about your situation and ask any questions you may have – so you can be 100% sure that we can help. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for YOUR needs and if we’re a part of your solution, great… if not, we’re happy to help you any way we can, no pressure.
Don’t take our word for it: Here’s what our clients say…